Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Diet Coke Cake

I got this recipe off of a Weight Watchers forum and made one for my birthday on Friday (I am now 33) and my whole family liked it :).

I'm not sure where it originated but if you do, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

Diet Coke Cake

  • 1 box cake mix
  • 1 diet coke (whatever brand you prefer. I don't like the taste of Diet Coke so I use Diet Dr. Pepper)
  • 1 (12 oz) container of fat free cool whip

Mix cake mix and diet coke together and bake as directed on box. Let it cool completely and then add your cool whip as an icing.

Yep, that's it!

If you are a Weight Watchers gal (or guy) this cake is only 3 points per serving. (serving size is 1/12 of cake)

I made this cake for my birthday and used a triple fudge cake mix that had pudding mix inside so it was 4 points per piece but soooo good!

2 comments:

Dapoppins said...

I love diet coke, but in a cake? Actually the chocolate and dr.pepper sounds kinda good... does the soda have to be flat or anything? don't add any eggs?

Delia said...

No, you don't have to add the eggs, oil, or anything. Just the dry cake mix and the Diet Coke (or Diet Dr. Pepper or whatever brand you want). And it doesn't have to be flat :)